The 2022-2023 In-District Transfer Form is now available.
You may fill out the form on your personal device, but it will have to be printed, signed, and returned to a member of the STARS team at the Student Support Center.
If you are unable to fill the form out online or print it, you may pick up a copy at the Student Support Center.
Please be prepared to show your ID when you bring the form in. A member of the STARS team will review the form with you and provide you with a receipt for the form.
- Forms will be reviewed by the school site Director of Instruction starting July 1, 2021.
- Approval will be dependent on enrollment of transfer request school.
- Students must be enrolled and attending their attendance area school until notified by a STARs Team member of transfer approval into the requested school.
- In-District Transfer Form 22-23 (PDF)
- Annual Update of Information 2022/23 (PDF)
- Facility Use Agreement Form 2020 (PDF)
- Guide to Google Read Write for Parents (PDF)
- Regulation Public Concerns- Complaints about Personnel (PDF)
- Verification of Hazardous Travel Conditions (PDF)
- GMCS Physical Form (PDF)
- Elementary Physical Examination Forms (PDF)
- PDF Fillable Travel Form Revised 7-13-2022 (PDF)
- NMAA_Preparticipation_Exam_Waiver_Form (PDF)
- W-9 Form (PDF)
Policies and Procedures
- Notice of Right to Inspect Public Records (PDF)
- GMCS Personnel Handbook 2022-2023 (PDF)
- 2022/2023 Behavior Handbook
- GMCS Harassment Intimidation Bullying or Hazing Incident Reporting Form 2022 (PDF)
- Collective Bargaining Agreement 2022-2025 (PDF)
- Custodial Handbook (PDF)
- NMAA_COVID-19_PARTICIPATION_GUIDELINES (PDF)
- 2023/2024 Athletic Handbook
- GMCS Fund Raising Handbook July 2019 (PDF)
- 2021-2022 Attendance Manuel (PDF)
- Rev Fillable Overnight Approval Form (PDF)
- 2022 Travel Form & Instructions (PDF)
- Mileage Rate for Approval Travel by Private Vehicle (PDF)
- Sick Leave Bank Policy (PDF)
- Wellness Manual (PDF)
- Wellness Assessment Tool
- DFA Travel Rates FY22 (PDF)
- W-9 Form (PDF)
- Department of Labor Posters for 2021/22 (PDF)
- Travel Instructions
- GMCS Procurement Handbook 2022/23